Abatement & Demolition
- Characterization of hazardous buildings materials (HBM’s) through the utilization of licensed Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) consultants.
- Assessment of environmental conditions and building science evaluations.
- Development of construction documents for abatement and remediation of hazardous materials.
- Construction area containment designs, monitoring, and supervision.
- Emergency response and planning for buildings in distress.
- Evaluation and structural stabilization of buildings (including historic structures).
- Structural design of temporary or permanent shoring systems.
- Design for aesthetic and structural restoration.
- Structural design of water or soil retaining cofferdams.
- Preparation for redevelopment of demolished sites.